Who should attend?
· All directors (both executive and non-executive) and managers of organizations, in the public and private sectors;
· Public officials in a regulatory, supervisory or compliance functions
· Professionals who need to understand the latest developments in modern corporation & institution.
· Chartered Accountants and Risk Management Professionals
· Academia and Researchers
· Anyone else with special interest in capacity building & development.
(i) Registration and post-conference support, (ii) soft copy of course materials, (iii) visa letter and supporting documents for visa applicants, (iv) complimentary Heathrow pick up (one-way) (v) starter packs- ICPSP & LCTD souvenir (vi) lunch and light refreshments- conference day and gala night (vii) certificate of attendance (viii) group delegate photograph.
HOW TO PAY:
Pay directly in favour of the Institute of Corporate & Public Sector Professionals UBA Account number:
Naira (N) 1021672535
Pounds (£) 3002601505
THE 2020 INT'L UK CONFERENCE ICPSP
DETAILS ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
DELEGATES ARE FREE TO MAKE RESERVATIONS WITH THE HOTEL DIRECTLY.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT APPLYING FOR YOUR VISA
OUR UK EDUCATION PARTNER IS AN ASIC ACCREDITED INSTITUTION.
YOU CAN JOIN OUR UK INDUCTION
Copyright © 2021 INSTITUTE OF CORPORATE & PUBLIC SECTOR PROFESSIONALS - All Rights Reserved.